[kictanet] Zain voice at Kshs 1 per day?

muriuki mureithi mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke
Thu Jan 13 15:48:41 EAT 2011

Very interesting times

It is a high time that we knew the  cost structure for a call   - all
Kenyans whether with a mobile   or not are stakeholders  and while lower
tariffs is good for us today , the long term health of the supplier is just
as critical

Publishing that cost structure will help us to know just how  healthy our
suppliers are and their long sustainability

cheers

Muriuki Mureithi

The best way to predict your future is to... CREATE IT!