[kictanet] Software Testing Courses in Kenya

Roland Omoresemi roland at tezzasolutions.com
Wed Jan 5 12:30:36 EAT 2011

Just a reminder with regards to our upcoming SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE &
TESTING COURSES

Attached please find our 2011 Course Catalog plus the brochures for our
upcoming courses in January:

JANUARY 17-19 | 830 AM - 500 PM: Software Quality Assurance & Testing Boot
camp (ISTQB  Certification class

http://softwaretestingafrica.com/cdetails.php?detail=c26841cc98f760f636f2c4d
9d827e18c
<http://softwaretestingafrica.com/cdetails.php?detail=c26841cc98f760f636f2c4
d9d827e18c&pg=&> &pg=&

JANUARY 20-21 | 830 AM - 500 PM: How to Test Commercial Off-The-Shelf
Applications

http://softwaretestingafrica.com/cdetails.php?detail=62da6c7c15cfa1aedbf7d2e
2ecc84c54
<http://softwaretestingafrica.com/cdetails.php?detail=62da6c7c15cfa1aedbf7d2
e2ecc84c54&pg=&> &pg=&

We also have Testers who can assist you during your next project
implementation - we offer Staff Augmentation services (either for UAT,
System or Integration Testing or Test Automation and do System Integration
work as well.

Thank you so much!

Roland Omoresemi | CEO

tezza business solutions Ltd

KENYA OFFICE

PLOT 87 RHAPTA ROAD

P.O. BOX 14068 - 00800

WESTLANDS, NAIROBI

M: +254 719.616.900 | 0: +254 20 816 4340 | 0: +254 20 816 4341

-------------------------

UGANDA

Plot 9 Martyrs Road

P.O. Box 5871

Ntinda

P: +256 312 108 322 | M: +256 772 583 788

------------------------

USA OFFICE

9530 Oswald Lane

Charlotte NC 28277

M: 704.604.4668

p: 913.961.2234

e: roland at tezzasolutions.com

w: http://www.softwaretestingafrica.com

w: http://www.tezzasolutions.com/technology.php

UPCOMING TRAINING:

January 17-19: Software Quality Assurance & Testing Boot Camp - Kenya

January 20-21: Testing Commercial Off-The-Shelf Applications - Kenya

January 24-26: Software Quality Assurance & Testing Boot Camp - Tanzania

January 27-28: Testing Commercial Off-The-Shelf Applications - Tanzania

January 31-Feb 2: Software Quality Assurance & Testing Boot Camp - Uganda

February 3-4: Testing Commercial Off-The-Shelf Applications - Uganda

EMAIL DISCLAIMER:

represent those of TEZZA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS. If you are not the intended

recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its
contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error.

Warning: Although reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, no responsibility for any loss or damage
arising from the use of this email or attachments is accepted.