[kictanet] DAY 10: The Name "The Independent Communications Commission of Kenya"

Catherine Adeya elizaslider at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 14:27:48 EAT 2011

Muriuki,

Thanks, actually the summary below is literally verbatim from Mr Wangusi hence
the reference, and yes a few others raised it including Barrack, McTim and
Wamuyu. Wamuyu specifically said "The Constitution, to my recollection, refers
to only one media regulatory body. So which is it - CCK or Media Council?"

So the legal minds out there and others who may know the response, how do we
handle this.

Nyaki