[kictanet] Project Management and ITIL Foundation Training

Mr. Lawi mail2lawi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 11:18:53 EAT 2011

Hello good people,

Some time in January there was a thread about PM training and many people
expressed interest in signing up for a certification course.

I also promised to get back to the group on the said PM training schedule
for the year.

The company is called Prometrics Associates Kenya.

Below is the forwarded introduction letter the company sent to me:

RE: PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND ITIL FOUNDATION TRAINING

We write to introduce our training and consulting firm Procept
Associates with presence in Canada, Nigeria and now Kenya.  Procept
has formally entered the East African market this year looking to
elevate the regions training and consulting experience.

Procept is recognized as a market leader in its core capability areas
within its geographies of operation. We have previously delivered
courses in Kenya (under local partnership arrangements) to delegates
from K-Rep Bank and Sofgen, and in Nigeria to delegates from Central
Bank of Kenya.

Procept is running a 3-day Project Management Essentials course from
March 7-9, and ITIL Foundation V3 course, from March 14-16, 2011.  The
course brochures for these two courses as well as the Instructor
Biography are attached.

To promote this first public offering in Nairobi, Procept is offering
one free space for every 3 fully paid candidates from your
organization - this excludes exam fees.

Kindly complete the attached Registration Form, and forward via email
to Ms Jane Njeru at info at proceptkenya.com or call her on +254 722 958
637 for further enquiries.

Yours truly,

Sola Oduko

Website              www.procept.com

Premier Training and Strategic Consulting in PM, BA, IT Service
Management and Business Continuity Management

Encl: Course Brochures, Registration Forms and Biography of Instructor.