[kictanet] Mobile money transfers on con hit list

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 23:19:27 EAT 2011

Listers, I do not intend to divert you from the ICCK debate,  but this is a commercial break. Please see this just just incase you  missed it.

The article points out that ther are no specific laws in Kenya to deal with such crime. Quite worrying.

Mobile money transfers on con hit list.
http://www.nation.co.ke/Features/money/Mobile+money+transfers+on+con+hit+list+/-/435440/1113372/-/item/1/-/63hsej/-/index.html

And now, back the the ICCK debate.

Rgds
Grace

If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life is all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go forth and rule the World!