[kictanet] Day 7: SECTION 14: STAFF TO THE COMMISSION

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 10:40:33 EAT 2011

Nyaki,

finally read the doc :-) not that big 18pgs.

As for appointing the DG. I believe it is assumed it will be an open, transparent and competitive process.  But it does not hurt to put in writing. Being silent on the "how" the DG is appointed leaves too much room for appointing "the boys from the hood" (it rarely is the girls;-)

walu.