[kictanet] How secure is our information in government offices?

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 11:49:08 EAT 2011

Well, Security is relative and it is a cultural issue, real government
information is still in documents which have not yet been digitized i am
sure the much you can fish out is Solitaire, nonetheless this is a wake up
call. FYI Paul i think we have a CERT in Kenya (Computer emergency Response
Team), what is not clear is how Kenyan like you who are sufficiently
philanthrophic can participate in its activities, you have a valid point
though.

Best Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
Afriregister Ltd (Kenya)