[kictanet] Fw: Summary Day 1: Debate on the Independent Communications Commission of Kenya Bill 2010

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 10:05:50 EAT 2011

Many thanks Nyaki and Mctim i look forwad to hearing what other stakeholders
think about this, my line of thought may be somewhat archaic, i was thinking
when you hire someone to work in an 'independent' institution, they might
easily misinterpret the word independent a developement a culture that is
independent, (work in isolation) but again maybe it is just the semantics, i
wonder what other Listers think, a name always has implications on the
organisational psyche.

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Catherine Adeya <elizaslider at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Thanks for your response McTim, evidently this will be an interesting
> debate going forward.
>
> Nyaki

Barrack O. Otieno
Afriregister Ltd (Kenya)