[kictanet] Day 5-6: Terms of Office, Removal from Office, Remuneration and Conflict of Interest

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 00:42:12 EAT 2011

I agree with MM's comment on Section 11, on the issue of the minutes of the
meetings being availed to interested stakeholders, with regard to
appointment of commissioners in section 12 could we have industry bodies
nominating representatives to the PSC for confirmation, TESPOK, Civil
Society, KEPSA, this would ensure there is buy in from the Industry.

Barrack O. Otieno
Afriregister Ltd (Kenya)
www.afrire <http://www.afriregister.com>gister.bi,
www.afriregister.com<http://www.afriergister.com>