[kictanet] Calling Rates - Airtel to de-list Celtel

Andrea Bohnstedt andrea.bohnstedt at ratio-magazine.com
Fri Feb 18 18:18:56 EAT 2011

Robert, we're all 'indigenous mortals'. And I have no idea what you're
arguing. Airtel has no operations in Zimbabwe. They are trying to delist in
Zambia, and the shareholding in question is only 3%. There's in no mass of
shareholding retail clients who have contributed to the company's
profitability.

On 18 February 2011 17:56, robert yawe <robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> They currently have shares in the company and Airtel wants to buy them off,
> thats why.
>
> PS.  Do you have an issue with us indigenous mortals?
>
> Robert Yawe
> KAY System Technologies Ltd
> Phoenix House, 6th Floor
> P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200
> Kenya
>
> Tel: +254722511225, +254202010696

Andrea Bohnstedt <http://ke.linkedin.com/in/andreabohnstedt>
Publisher
+254 720 960 322

www.ratio-magazine.com
Find/post East Africa careers<http://www.ratio-magazine.com/careers/index.php>
Find/post conferences, workshops, trainings, other business
events<http://www.ratio-magazine.com/businessevents/index.php>