[kictanet] Is the Egypt Crisis an Opening for Kenya's Nascent Outsourcing Industry?

Edwin Onchari eonchari at lynxbits.com
Mon Feb 14 13:29:30 EAT 2011

Hi Andrea,

Excellent idea to seek input from Industry experts such as Bobby. An
observation that he has made that many of us both in government and Industry
have failed to tackle is "streamlining the workings between government (e.g.
the KICTB & the PMs BPO working group - with the vision 2030 secretariat's
facilitation) and the Industry. The early years of disillusionment by
entrepreneurs to sustain their venture into the industry has a lot to do
with a weak industry body, and hence the domino effect of not realizing what
Bobby has highlighted. So the question becomes, where do we go from here?

Best Regards,

Edwin M Onchari

0720755951

eonchari at lynxbits.com