[kictanet] Internet to the Home

Muchiri Nyaggah muchiri at semacraft.com
Fri Feb 11 15:37:35 EAT 2011

Hi Edith,

I am on Zuku at home. It works for me. I have come across a few people quite
happy with Zuku on fibre in the Kileleshwa area. Access at Home I hear is also
pretty good.

I have heard operators mention a few times how expensive it is to plug
customers onto fibre. I would be interested in hearing what other challenges
they are facing and how many of those are simply lack of creative thinking
as opposed to an unfriendly operating environment (regulator, legislative or
otherwise).

Kind regards,

*Muchiri* Nyaggah

Director