[kictanet] PC Tech Magazine Volume 2 Issue One (February 2011) full download now available

Albert Mucunguzi ed at pctechmagazine.com
Tue Feb 8 22:35:05 EAT 2011

Dear All,
We are pleased to inform you that the new volume of PC Tech Magazine is out, and a copy has been uploaded on our website for FREE download. This time, no limits to number of downloads.
We have tweaked the design a little. For those familiar with previous editions, this is more like at freshly painted version. Believe me, this is our best, so far.
There are two uploads available:
High Resolution (35.88 MB): http://goo.gl/IvsEc

Low Resolution (6.73 MB):http://goo.gl/sG5f4

If you would like to order copies of the print version, click the link below to place your order. Delivery within Kampala is FREE.
http://www.pctechmagazine.com/component/jforms/1/63?view=form

Thank you and see you all next month!

Regards,

Albert MucunguziPC Tech Magazine,P. O. Box 32180,Kampala,UgandaEmail: ed at pctechmagazine.comWebsite: 	http://www.albertmucunguzi.com		http://www.pctechmagazine.com