[kictanet] KEKOBI FIRST BUSINESS INCUBATOR IN KENYA ICT incubator - Expressions of interest

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 16:01:53 EAT 2011

Hi Listers,

The very first business incubator was kenya kountry business incubator www.
kekobi.or.ke which started as a infodev project in JKUAT in 2004 under the
leadership of Prof Amadi and myself as the coordinator

It later span off and opened an office at national bank building in Nairobi with
Prof Amadi as CEO

I am sure by now they have very many graduates

Kindly check them out on their web www.kekobi.or.ke

Cheers all,

Charles

 CHARLES N. NDUATI
GENERAL MANAGER
JKUAT ENTERPRISES LTD
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
JUJA MAIN CAMPUS, THIKA
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI, KENYA
TEL: 254-067-52420 OR 254-067-52711 FAX: 254-067-52438
MOBILE:254-722728815
EMIAL:charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk,cnduati at gmail.com,bm at jkuates.jkuat.ac.ke
www.jkuat.ac.ke