[kictanet] KICTB Updates or lack thereof

Edwin Onchari eonchari at lynxbits.com
Mon Feb 7 23:42:36 EAT 2011

Listers,

At the risk of no longer being invited to participate in events organized by
the agency, it has been quite interesting to note that despite many queries
on updates on EOIs issued by the KICTB, there seems to be very few updates
on the progress of such. A case in point is the "EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
(EOI) FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON INTERNATIONAL IT INVESTMENT AND
OUTSOURCING COUNTRY POSITIONING"- a subject that is critical to my
organization and many in this forum. Myself and others have been asking
whatever happened to this as there is very little  communication around it.
Was this EOI cancelled, awarded? It is interesting to note that despite the
fact that KICTB is the ICT champion Kenya (with budgets), little information
is available even on their website! I guess we'll keep wondering.

My thoughts,

Edwin