[kictanet] Need for BPO sector re-alignment?

Edwin Onchari eonchari at lynxbits.com
Thu Feb 3 02:54:50 EAT 2011

Hi Gilda,

Hope your team is progressing well. Just requesting - what is the progress
on the bi-monthly Inter-Governmental Agencies Committee meetings on BPO
/ITES? What is their take on positioning Kenya in light of what is happening
in Egypt? Egypt is a key BPO/ITES destination, how are we positioning Kenya
to take advantage of the situation (sadly), or are we to bite our fingers
after all the work ends up elsewhere?

Ed