[kictanet] GOK Making progress

Edwin Onchari eonchari at lynxbits.com
Wed Feb 2 11:08:32 EAT 2011

John,

You have echoed my sentiments on how ICT should be working in government.
So, do we have the required competencies in government to achieve it? Has
this been included in the many PPP initiatives ongoing (how many of these
are running by the way)? Is this an e-government initiative (where can one
access a detailed progress report on e-gov initiatives)?

R's

Edwin