[kictanet] Prime Time data; is safaricom ready?

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 14:15:01 EAT 2011

Hi,

There are landlines in all those locations, which raises an interesting issue,
why did we find it more important to lay a cable for thousands of miles to some
distant shore yet we had not interconnected our counties?

If you have noticed you can now watch DSTV on your mobile phone which should
suggest to you that a broadcast does not require 4G and the questions from the
students can be sent via SMS.

Why do we keep moving the goal posts yet the solutions are right in front of us
or is it just a case of not wanting to solve the problem?
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor
P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200