[kictanet] Happy New Year - 2012

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Sat Dec 31 20:13:38 EAT 2011

Friends

This is to wish you the very best of 2012.

Kictanet has been a good source of information, ideas and exchange of those
ideas in 2011. I hope that will be the case, and that we can make the best of those ideas in the interest of the nation, Kenya and the
businesses associated with participants.

OurInformation Security Management Course Schedule is up; please contact us and see how we can work together.

Our publishing business is running a contest: 2063: Kenya @ 100 Years; please participate. I am attaching the flyer and audio commercial we are running. If you would like to be a sponsor, please let's know via (kenya2063 at nsemia.com). (NB: I was asked why 2063: a century is a good place to do a reality check; and we are asking writers to project what is happening today and paint a picture of the future through extrapolation. Recall fiction preceded invention in many societies and I bet that of (say) 1000 essays a few will get the future right, as individuals or collectives.)

Finally, we are differently endowed as God's creatures; let those diverse differences be the basis of our strength.

Happy New 2012

Matunda Nyanchama, PhD, CISSP; mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Agano Consulting Inc.;  www.aganoconsulting.com; Twitter: nmatunda;  Skype: okiambe
Be prepared to face ICT Security failures & know how to respond when they happen!
Call: +1-888-587-1150 or info at aganoconsulting.com

"A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a workstation…" - Anonymous
This e-mail, including attachments, may be privileged and may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the addressee(s). Any other distribution, copying, use, or disclosure is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the message, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.