[kictanet] PesaPal - A brilliant product

Agosta Liko agostal at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 10:53:20 EAT 2011

Bwana Robert

Thanks for the kudos ...

We continue to innovate around the payments space ... if you look at
https://www.pesapal.com/billpay, We have MPesa, Airtel Money, YuCash, Visa,
Mastercard and Eazzy247 (Equitys Mobile Banking) as payment systems you can
use to pay your Zuku or JTL bill today

The broad vision is to enable Kenyans to pay easily ...

Currently, PesaPal is live in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania - and in 2012 we have
some exciting features going live targeting high volume industries

Thanks