[kictanet] On Technology and effective use of Govt Finances

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Sun Dec 25 00:38:24 EAT 2011

Liko,

I second you.

Grace, as earlier suggested, would a "town hall" style approach work
instead.....?
Perhaps this might just ensure we make most of such an opportunity, if it
would be
available.

Clearly, and if you'd ask me; there are resourceful minds here on this list
capable
of making invaluable input to this vision, going well beyond the ICT
framework..

I suppose this would just be in an effort to ensure that,  as this ship sets
sail and
gathers steam; a fair good percentage of all these resourceful ideas out
here that
can be harnessed, should be taken on board.

I do hope that Mr. Mugo would consent/concur..

On that note, Happy Christmas all...!

Harry