[kictanet] Robert Yawe for PMG Integrity test

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 15:36:24 EAT 2011

I think education has value, even though sometimes we may not realise it.
Yesterday I was just discussing with a colleague about the difference
between UoN graduates and others at my place of work. I have come to
observe that UoN graduates, seem to have some added, untouchable value
(call it ooomf) and they are heading most teams. And I think this is due to
the whole experience of being in that University while pursuing a degree.
So, there are still places where people are acquiring holistic education
and this makes quite a difference at work.
Of course this is not to belittle those who have not acquired degrees,
circumstances are different.