[kictanet] Robert Yawe for PMG Integrity test

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Wed Dec 21 10:11:32 EAT 2011

You are right Walu. Learning has to be a passion. It is
unfortunate that many Kenyans can only agree to read when it
might lead to a job.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011, at 10:44 PM, Walubengo J wrote:

  --- On Wed, 12/21/11, robert yawe <robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
  I am not trying in any way to belittle the need for university
  education, it is essential for a younger person but at 45 years
  of age it will be a waste of valuable time and resources
  Yawe,
  Dont try to ran away from a degree bwana!  I know a Kenyan
  colleague who got a degree at 65yrs of age.  Not because they
  were looking for a job, but just because they could (had the
  opportunity, the brain and resources to do it).  I strongly
  believe you have the opportunity, the brain and the resources to
  get that degree - just because you can.
  walu.