[kictanet] Konza; alight at the end of he tunnel

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 21 09:04:48 EAT 2011

It was with excitement that I read in the Tuesday Nation (20th Dec 2011) about the intention to invest in the Konza technology city by DVK Group.

What was more enlightening was the fact that the Hon. Vice President Kalonzo Musyoka was instrumental in inviting the group to consider investing locally.

After the hullabaloo by the leaders of the county where Konza falls at the inception of the project it is positive to notice that they have finally seen the light at the end of the tunnel of which I would like to assure them is not an oncoming train.

Regards

"Only a fool never changes his mind"

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd