[kictanet] Kenyan Ambassador in South Sudan Roots for Patriotism, Commends Diaspora Investment Club

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:12:46 EAT 2011

Dr. Ochuodho,

I hope you do agree with me that this post has no correlation whatsoever
with what this forum is intended for. We strive to keep this forum as a
vehicle mainly meant to address ICT issues only.

We still hope that members could restrict themselves to discussing relevant
issues as has been agreed in the recent days.

Kindly try to keep it as such.

List Administrator.