[kictanet] Vision 2030: ICT and Other Sectors Converged (Day 1)

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 20:57:24 EAT 2011

Many thanks Mugo for your candid response i hope the national value
system can be availed as soon as possible, i think this is one area we
need to invest resources in as a country, we can leverage ICTs through
crowdsourcing in which we bring on board community champions, we could
also use social media to whip Kenyans into being Kenyan. Kindly let us
know how we can be part of this transformational process in whichever
small ways moreso through ICTs, meanwhile i am satisfied with your
response to my question.