[kictanet] The Word for Your Soul

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:02:52 EAT 2011

Seriously, Mc Tim is right...no God allowed... Like in the USSR or North
Korea :)

No dog / social club / gansta rap too? These are other off topics that have
been noted in the past -- but there were never any complaints :)

Anyway, PS Ndemo

FaceBook is where most nice people hangout.

Google+ is currently more ideological / technocratic.

Last I checked, Google+ had about 5% of the FaceBook population / niceties
+ noise.

If you want reach -- go FaceBook.... If you want ideologues / to be more
technocratic -- Google+

Waiting for you on Google+.