[kictanet] Possible Spam : RE: Possible Spam : RE: Possible Spam : RE: [Skunkworks] <OT> : No Electricity, No Fuel, No Cooking gas! I need my hot coffee or need some answers.....

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Tue Dec 6 23:04:53 EAT 2011

Thank you Bw Ps, and Alice Best, for facilitating the inclusion of Mr. Mugo
Kibati on the discussion forum...?

Now listers, here is a chance to turn most of the constructive discussions
we have had here, ( Am avoiding calling them rants and raves)
into something tangible, with Mr.Kibati - heading Vision 2030 in attendance.
Grace, pse get us started off...

I for one, would like to see the Energy sector overhauled. Instead of
becoming an engine to drive the vision, it's almost becoming some
excess baggage...  What is the vision 2030 team doing to ensure for example
the sorry monopoly of KPLC (KP), is broken down for
competitiveness to creep in and breed efficiencies..? Why is ERC almost
moribund, and seems to have any teeth to help the country.
Who has oversight over the regulatory body..?

Harry

<OT> : No Electricity, No Fuel, No Cooking gas! I need my hot coffee or need
some answers.....

Mugo has accepted to be Kictanet guest for a week or so.

Ndemo.

Sent from my BlackBerryR