[kictanet] Why It's Wrong For Kenya To Try Pac ifying Angry Bashir-offtopic?

lordmwesh lordmwesh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:40:15 EAT 2011

I like Dr. Ndemo's thinking. It usually has thrilling paradigm shift.
I wish he can write a book on "who cursed Africa". Better still, he
can get a column in our dailies, especially The East African. His
trail of thought is similar to that of Generali Ulimwengu and Onyango
Obo, if not better.

Walubengo, I don't think it is easy to divorce ICT with politics.
"Managing IT Governance" is a fundamental aspect in today's
enterprise, and the CTO and CIO cannot drive that process well without
the innings of politics.
Governance means to direct and control the actions or conduct of
others by using rules and controls set by an authority.

"Lets not forget, POLITICS is an agenda and often includes deceit,
lies or willful omission. Self serving agendas are pushed ahead of the
best interest of society" - CISA study guide, 3rd edition by David
Cannon. That is a quote from not a POLITICAL SCIENCE book but an IT
book.

On 06/12/2011, Walubengo J <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Bwana PS,
>
> Indeed Media is part of ICT. However, the context under discussion seems to
> get too political if not personal rather than ICT. And so I appreciate if
> you dont reply to Makali or do so over a cup of tea in town ;-)
>
> regards,
> walu.

Mwendwa Kivuva
For
Business Development
Transworld Computer Channels
Cel: 0722402248
twitter.com/lordmwesh
transworldAfrica.com | Fluent in computing
kenya.or.ke | The Kenya we know