[kictanet] [Skunkworks] <OT> : No Electricity, No Fuel, No Cooking gas! I need my hot coffee or need some answers.....

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 11:26:12 EAT 2011

After what happened in Kenya 2006-2008, Kenyans will not tolerate any
leader who attempts to use force on them.

Such a leader is likely to be "Gadaffi'dead"...

We are on the right track - creating open / public channels (institutions,
associations and information systems) to vent our public grievances and to
restrict those proven guilty (of corruption in the public or private
sector) from holding public office or from doing business with government.

That is what has lacked in the Arab world. Now they have "democratized"
violence in that part of the world.