[kictanet] Local Content

Eric Aligula jairah at kippra.or.ke
Mon Dec 5 06:42:43 EAT 2011

Andrew

Good morning!

Is the violence portrayed in the animation what we want carried along?

Kind regards

Eric Aligula Magolo, PhD
Programmes Coordinator & Ag. Head, Infrastructure and Economic Services Division
Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA)
P.O. Box 56445, 00200 Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone:       +254-20-2719933/4
Fax:                +254-20-2719951
E-mail:            jairah at kippra.or.ke

Proudly Kenyan
“In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility

.I welcome it.”
John F. Kennedy
“To allow other people’s assessment of you to determine your own self-assessment is a very big mistake”
Columbia University President Lee Bollinger
"Far better to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory, nor defeat."
Theodore Roosevelt
"Ex Africa semper aliquid novi"