[kictanet] Congratulations to KENET

David Wambua david at kenic.or.ke
Fri Dec 2 14:13:05 EAT 2011

Well done and congratulations Prof. and the team.

We are proud to be associated with KENET and share in your success.

I agree with John that this is only the beginning to scaling up to greater heights , and you can count on our support.

Regards,
David I. Wambua
Chief Executive Officer
[W] www.kenic.or.ke