[kictanet] Resolved: e-commerce; a matter of trust

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 2 08:36:33 EAT 2011

Hi,

The issue was resolved promptly, I would like to than George Ikua for his inspiring presentation at the CIO100 Symposium on how social media is changing how business do business.

"He who leaves by social media dies by social media"

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor