[kictanet] Congratulations to KENET

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 20:08:35 EAT 2011

Dear all,

We are in the process of building an ultra modern library, the top
floor will be an ICT centre that can take upto 1000 students, this
facility is for the future generations who will learn at St Marys Yala
 and i invite any stakeholder interested in being part of this project
to get in touch with me.

Thank you

Best Regards

--