[kictanet] Two Publications: Letter to Prime Minister & Riddles of my Mother

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Thu Aug 25 07:50:17 EAT 2011

For those interested, our sister company has recently released the following
publications.

Letter to the Prime Minister by Justus Siage

Riddles of my Mother by Amos Tabalia.

Both can be bought online; copies of the former are already available in Kenyan
book stores.

Have a good day.

Matunda Nyanchama, PhD, CISSP; mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Agano Consulting Inc.;  www.aganoconsulting.com; Twitter: nmatunda;  Skype:
okiambe

Be prepared to face ICT Security failures & know how to respond when they
happen!

Call: +1-888-587-1150 or info at aganoconsulting.com

"A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On
my desk I have a workstation…" - Anonymous

This e-mail, including attachments, may be privileged and may contain
confidential or proprietary information intended only for the addressee(s). Any
other distribution, copying, use, or disclosure is unauthorized and strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the message, including any
attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.