[kictanet] Where and When to Meet: Digital Villages Visit Muranga and Embu on Aug 26th

warigia bowman warigia at aucegypt.edu
Wed Aug 24 15:19:19 EAT 2011

Dear friends

The van appears to be nearly full. We can fit ONE more person in the van on
Friday. Please advise if you are interested.

We will meet at Silver Springs Hotel at 8:30 a.m. sharp. My cell is
0720481444. Please be on time, as we have a long day ahead of us.

Thanks, Rigia

Warigia Bowman AUC
Peter Mathara AWCAS
Victor Gathara Consultant
Andrew Gakiria KIE
Mike Njogu  from network of nonformal educational institutions
Jeff Maina    NNEI
Barry from Voice of Africa
Wainana Mungai Citizen