[kictanet] Bitange for President? Reality-search facility?

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 18 14:00:09 EAT 2011

Hi,

Google is watching and listening and I can assure you that they are doing more
than that, my issue is most likely flashing across the marine cable where a team
will soon to formed to understand what exactly I meant with my statement after
which the solution will be developed and made available to you and I.
Next to the definition of the word I just gave they will have an google ad that
will be clicked by 100,000 people around the world which will generate US$ 0.01
per click giving Google US$ 1,000/-.

What will you and I have earned?

Regards
 Robert Yawe