[kictanet] Bitange for President? Extended due to Public Demand-internet price?

lordmwesh lordmwesh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 18:51:50 EAT 2011

Thank you Dr. Ndemo for trying to articulate issues of Environmental change,
and degradation, which has a big impact on the life we live now. A few
people benefit by destroying nature, while the rest of us suffer.

You've hit the nail on the head " we must make very tough decisions if we
want a better future. ....   There must be no rights without responsibility"

I have the privillage to always cross a river that cuts The University of
Nairobi Chiromo campus into two. Since Hon. Michuki engineered a thorough
cleaning exercise on Rivers around Nairobi, I have seen several tortoises,
and wild ducks swimming along that stretch, and the water is clear. The
beauty of such nature in our midst made me shed a tear.

I wonder what other changes we would see in Kenya if Michuki had more powers
over running of government. Again, I agree " we must make very tough
decisions if we want a better future. ..", and we have seen Michuki apply
this rule very effectively in the past.

Kind Regards
Mwendwa Kivuva.

--