[kictanet] Bitange for President? Extended due to Public Demand-internet price?

S.Murigi Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 23:42:54 EAT 2011

To build dams.. e.g. Sasumua Dam.. the British.. used Mau Mau prisoners.
Were we better off with colonialism? A vice that demoralized its subjects,
which forbid Africans in Kenya from growing cash crops?

http://www.superstock.com/stock-photos-images/1899-25312

2. About money laundering / proceeds of crime..

Why is the "Proceeds of Crime &  Anti Money Laundering Act 2009" not yet
operationalized?

http://allafrica.com/stories/200912290943.html

http://www.transparency.org/news_room/latest_news/press_releases_nc/2011/2011_06_03_tikenya_operationalise_act_now