[kictanet] Bitange for President? Extended due to Public Demand

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Sat Aug 13 22:00:35 EAT 2011

Thank you...!

I've picked out an "open door" non-discriminatory policy, as a key pillar in
ensuring equitable resource distribution and equal opportunities for all.
That
you are already embracing the same,is indeed laudable.

I do also agree with you that the need has never been more urgent, for us to
deal
decisively with class/tribal/racial & religious profiling that threatens the
very
fabric of this great Republic.

To this end, I would also propose that we rise up and recognize this as a
national
malaise ailing our land and come up with stringent policies/legislation that
will
firmly deal with this several-headed monster wherever it rears up. Let's
educate
our people to embrace each other, and preach reconciliation where possible.
The
greatest tragedy we've had for decades is that the same politicians expected
lead from the front, ride on this tribal profiling to preach
hatred/evictions etc,
for political expediency.

We really need a clean break.

Harry