[kictanet] Bitange for President? Extended due to Public Demand

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Thu Aug 11 18:06:13 EAT 2011

Bw Ps,

Thanks for your articulative responses... Indeed looking at events cutting
across the globe
now, one wakes up to a realization that we face similar socio-economic
challenges. Bottom
line, is how do we respond. And respond we must. But consequently this is
what makes the
huge difference between moving forward purposefully to achieve progress and
backpeddling on
the other hand.

We'd also wish to understand what strategies would be put in place to ensure
a balanced
infrastractural development across the regions. I suppose much of the
concentration right
now is around the Capital and it's environs at the expense of the rest of
the country.
How about dealing with the great tribalism "monster".

3rdly, what strategies/plans do you have in place to achieve this dream you
have.

Harry