[kictanet] KIXP Down?

Muthoka Ndambuki damundx at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 16:27:33 EAT 2011

Evening Michuki, turns out it's my provider's link/interface to the IXP,
which is really sad as this is becoming an intermittent problem. My business
revolves around our IXP. with latencies of an average of 612ms+ and a packet
loss of over 60%, *SMH as i remember the not so fond memories of vsat links*
it makes it really hard to work. I hope they fix it soon.

Thank you and have a good evening.