[kictanet] Court Ruling on CCK DG

Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 15:17:44 EAT 2011

@ Charles,
All these depends on a niumber of factors.
Was the minister acting within the law? Was the re-appointment of
CCK's DG necessary?
At times, when we allow courts to act in this way, we might end up
being a court run country literary. Why? Because everybody will be
running to the court whenever an issue is going against them.
Maybe someone needs to tell me, what did the DG fail to do, for me to
give my opinions. At times, it looks a political survival for some
leaders who don't want to look any irrelevant.

I'm just lost in this whole cycle.