[kictanet] Bitange for President?DrivingKnowledgeEconomy?OnlineInterviewwith PS Ndemo

aki aki275 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 12:01:27 EAT 2011

Dear Esther,

Thank you very much for your help.

Currently as there seems to be an urgent need to develop the commodity
exchange platform, I'd like to suggest that we should try and get the
design/requirements data out in the open so as to interest those who can
tackle it immediately. If there are any experienced developers/companies on
this list, they should try and get involved with this project.

On my part, allow me a few months to understand the Agricultural Engineering
subject which am actively researching on, as it is part of the bigger
picture that needs to be worked upon. Should no one have taken up the
commodity exchange system design/deployment platform in the near future, I
shall commit to taking it up and will contact you.

Thank you.

Rgds.