[kictanet] Digital Villages Trip Machakos Wednesday, August 10, 2011

warigia bowman warigia at aucegypt.edu
Tue Aug 9 22:45:41 EAT 2011

Dear Listers*
*
We are meeting tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. to go to Machakos. We have two cars and
both are full.

Patrick Mule
Warigia Bowman
Victor Gathara
Andrew Gakiria

Paul Mucheme
Paul Muchiri
Muchiri Nyaggah
Martin Gathaka *

We will try to look at some of the following.

Pashas *
Mbumbuni central bookshop, machakos, mbooni, mbumbuni

*Tier 1 Safaricom*
Arch communications, mwingi constituency, mwingi town
Britech technologies, makueni constituency, makueni cont. wote town center

*Tier 2 Safaricom*
markpoint communications, machakos town, machakos
mue agencies, wote town, makueni
tricom technology, mombasa road kitui, kitui central
web communications, mwanzia bld kitui, kitui west

Cheers, Rigia