[kictanet] Cofek to challenge Hon. Poghisio on CCK Director General

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:55:03 EAT 2011

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 11:17, Francis Hook <francis.hook at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd personally like to know, aside from this, what else has COFEK done for
> consumers in Kenya?

Aside from this....

It's the consumer mouthpiece. Even if they do not do anything tangible (that
you can touch), just the "talking" that they are doing is much appreciated.
Most consumers do not have any forum to air their grievances. Only when they
happen on the media (TV) do they get the chance to say "serikali itusaidie".
COFEK takes on the bull by the horns in the platforms where the bull is
forced to act.

I support everything that COFEK does ... for me... as a consumer.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,