[kictanet] Bitange for President?DrivingKnowledgeEconomy?Last Day

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 10:51:50 EAT 2011

Dear Listers

Greetings.

This is a quick reminder that today is the last day to interview " Presidential Candidate" Bitange Ndemo. Ofcourse Listers should feel free to continue engaging him even after 'the official campaign period'. So much information has been generated and I and Barrack will be compiling the manifesto soooon.

Have a great day.
Rgds
GG