[kictanet] Digital Villages Nyeri tomorrow, August 8, 2011

Brainiac arebacollins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 23:12:41 EAT 2011

I would love to "book"a seat when you do the coastal area for the same

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 10:46 PM, warigia bowman <warigia at aucegypt.edu>wrote:

> Dear Listers
>
> Research car to view Nyeri digital villages is full tomorrow, Tuesday,
> August 8th.
>
> Andrew Gakiria
> Warigia Bowman
> Victor Gathara
> Patrick Mule (Safaricom)
>
> The goal is to do the whole loop. Juja, thika, sagana, karatina, nyeri,
> othaya, kira-ini, saba saba, thika, juja.
>
> Some of these locations are not on this road, but I list them here for your
> information.
>
> *ICT Board Pashas*: 1) Lucy Kinyanjui, Kiambu, Kabete, Kikuyu Township 2)
> Lucy Kinyanjui, Kiambu, (No identifying information) 3) Jeremiah mbugua,
> Kiambu, Limuru, Limuru, 4) Philip Ngugi, Muranga, Maragua, Maragua 4)
> Geoffery kamau, Kiambu, Juja, Ruiru, 5) P Karanja, Kiambu, Gatundu North,
> Gatukuyu
> *
> Safaricom Tier 1:* 1) Jomtech  cyber, nyeri sagana road, othaya
> constituency 2) Mac Nut farm products, Kiriani town opp police station,
> mathioya constituency
>
> *Safaricom Tier 2:* 1) Camelyn Nyambura, Nyeri town constituency, kangima
> kanyeyaini road 2) Compu world, mukurweini, nyeri town center, 3) computer
> factory, mukurweini, mukurweini photo house 4) david wanyiri, nyeri central,
> kibui building, grd floor 5) efast cyber cafe, juja, juja jkuat 6) integral
> communications, juja, juja town, 7) Juja St. Peters school, juja, juja town,
> 8) Karima secondary school, ndia sagana 9) kayoma sacco mathira, sagana
> town, 10) kibirigwi girls sec school ndia, sagana 11) Petra school on the
> rock, juja, thika kamiti road juja 12) realtech cyber, juja, thika 13)
> sagana secondary school, ndia, sagana 14)  Sam and Hen 2, juja, saba saba
> 15) Tonnes cyber cafe, nyeri town constituency, karatina, 16) Top-tech
> computers, ndia, sagana muranga rd, kangata bldg, 17) well tee center, juja,
> thika town
>
> Cheers, Rigia

*“The twentieth century has been characterized by three developments of
great political importance: the growth of democracy, the growth of
corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of
protecting corporate power against democracy”*

~  Alex Carey ~

Tel No: 0x2af23696