[kictanet] Fwd: Digital Villages Update: Kajiado

warigia bowman warigia at aucegypt.edu
Mon Aug 8 22:22:47 EAT 2011

Dear Listers

Victor Gathara and I went to Olitoktok today. We drove through Emali.

We made it to Olitoktok. We visited a digital vilage in Kimana, and one in
Olitoktok. We also surveyed all the main cybers in Olitoktok.

Due to the fact that the road to Namanga is in poor condition, we were not
able to make it to Kitengela township.

In Kitengela township, there is one pasha: conquer technologies
and two tier two safaricom DVs: Pluto mobiles and Soliton Telmec

So we visited 2/6 sites in this region or 1/3.

Thanks, Rigia