[kictanet] Bitange for President? Driving Knowledge Economy? Online Interview with PS Ndemo

aki aki275 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 08:38:15 EAT 2011

Well Done to Dr Ndemo for revealing the loss of setting up the Fedex, Boeing
setups in Kenya! It is truly a major major loss that we missed out on
Boeing, unbelieveable... We have just managed to kill an entire generation
of future aircraft, avonics engineers. We should be announcing the death of
a localised high tech skills industry. I'm certain that Boeing would have
established an aviation technology learning platform to sustain increased
regional interests.Some of us in the 80s wanted to take up aircraft
engineering immediately after higher education but could not due to access
and expense of learning such fields, so it very easy to relate to the loss.

Since kenyan artists have not done anything close to this, I'd like to
dedicate this ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s  263 million
downloads, sorry some lyrics are offensive  )  to all kenyans who can see
and appreciate that national values will always come first.

Corrections welcome.

Thank you.